Daemonic Sword ORPG

AriesX_420

Reaction score
I dunno about advertising on this, i hope this isnt considered that.... but my ORPG map that I have created is on battle.net, east coast usually. Its in its MID Beta Testing, I keeping adding stuff to it all the time, messing things up lol.

Its called the DAEMONIC SWORD ORPG

Its got a Main quest, you can be evil and good, lots of items and a lil fan base but it fills up.

BUT IT STILL NEEDS TESTING...

and i figured what better people to help test my map then the best WC3 Map editors out there. My user name on battle.net is the same add me if you can help me beta test my map..

Its a solo project, i only have one of guy making my Special effects because i trust him not to wonder off on other parts of my world.

dont take this as advertising, im not asking you to buy anything just help test my triggers the fun way!! instead of the boring way.. lol

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Post this in the Member's Projects section, and upload your map so that people can download it from here instead of having to log onto battle.net.

JohnyO

Reaction score
Played it on battle.net several times.
Nice one, liked it, but still needs much work, keep working on it. Thanks)

azari

Reaction score
I played it too, and i love it. It's a very nice rpg but i found some ''glitchs'' and i can tell them to you for better versions.

First, i have an elemental sorc and my attribute stats are lvl 46 i think. But when i look at it, it tells it is lvl 40 Oo. Maybe you can correct this little error?

Second, for the life upgrading technology, its writed lvl 1 upgrade 1000 HP. Lvl 2 2000 HP. Lvl 3 3000 HP... But when i lvl up to lvl 2, it gives to my units only 1000 HP. It's just an error in the technologies editor but i wanted to tell you.

And for last, it is a real glitch. For the quest of the protecting gem (good quest), i go take the gem and then i travel to Ramoria with teleport to friendly unit. But after, when i kille evil daemon, it don't upgrate the quest (when the princess is captured). I don't know why, but it is a glitch. i tried without teleportation and it works.

Finally, i have some hints for you because i had difficulties to load my character the firsts times. Can you just precise in the place you tell how to save that you need to load a code with only caps and you need to go beside your char and click on ''load''? Because i don't want to tell to noobs like I was :p

Ishida_C.L]

Reaction score
Hi,, i played your daemonic sword orpg yesterday and found many bugs that you should remove and some things to improve:

There's a talisman for lvl 10 that does +100 agility and 20% evasion, but in fact it adds 2000 agility.

You should put that the "evil forces" cant attack "evil forces", when a "good" hero fight a big boss "evil forces" if he has a friend evil , he can just ask him putting low hp and finish him.

I'll talk about my quest now, its the evil quest where you have to go in the "ice crown" , after the right door there is , you know the thing we have to push, well there is one that cant be push i tried to get the claw of scorpion that makes me "very heavy" but still dont work. The skin of scorpions bug too.

If you have questions I play on Europe and my game name is: Ishida_C.L]

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
This thread is a few months old. I don't think LordGeo even comes here anymore. "Last Activity: November 9th, 2010 12:15 AM."

So there's no need to answer here :)

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I am a decent map creator (not to tell better words), may I ask you to host it on garena gaming platform please?

kuchikie

Reaction score
just go to the spider forest and summon the forest guardian. Then kill it to obtain the blue meteor or go to the hellcaller desert and kill the mobs. ^^_

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
jesus christo, does no1 read threads before they reply?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Apparently not. Does anyone reading have the power to close this thread?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.