System Damage Detection System

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
A Demo Maps Pack, including :
- Show Damage Dealt
- Show Damage Dealt (with Critical Strike)
- Show Damage Dealt (with Evasion)
- Show Damage Dealt (with Bonuses)
- Show Damage Dealt (with Delay Attacks)
- Show Damage Dealt (Combo Style 1)
- Show Damage Dealt (Combo Style 2)

Maybe there will be more maps, including a Triggered Thorns Aura, a Triggered Vampiric Aura, and a Triggered Frenzy Combo Attacks.

Discussion Thread is located here :
Tutorial : Damage Shown and Modifications

Attachments

• DamageDealt.zip
    231.5 KB · Views: 3,503

gref

Reaction score
Fairly simple, effective and easy to understand system for a GUI user.

My main problem is the fact that in situations like the Critical Strike trigger, it has no method of determining whether the unit with the critical strike buff is doing damage with a spell, attack, whatever.

So if the critical strike unit had thorns aura, then that would crit, or if it used rain of fire, then that would crit. Could you make a solution to overcome that?

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Fairly simple, effective and easy to understand system for a GUI user.

My main problem is the fact that in situations like the Critical Strike trigger, it has no method of determining whether the unit with the critical strike buff is doing damage with a spell, attack, whatever.

So if the critical strike unit had thorns aura, then that would crit, or if it used rain of fire, then that would crit. Could you make a solution to overcome that?

Detect if the unit is using a spell?

LordXavier

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Those were very helpful and quite simple. I used your regular "Damage Taken" map to put a trigger in my hero arena; when a hero dies in one hit (Damage Taken is equal to or greater than Life of (Attacked Unit)). Thanks so much!

lucifekit

Reaction score
Hey,if a unit is being attacked by many other,its value will come out so much and it's hard to be seen,is anyone help any solution about that:(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.