Damage over time spells

IronTrout

Reaction score
I've been looking for a while to find all preset damage over time spells. Preferably unit target ones, but not entirely fussy. What I'd like to know are as many DoT (damage over time) spells as possible. I already know Phoenix fire and Shadow strike, but for the life of me I can't remember the rest.

Oh help me Helpernet :)

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Acid Bomb, Unholy Frenzy, Entangling Roots (immobilizes), Parasite, Doom (silences), Soul Burn (silences), Rain of Fire, Breath of Frost, Drunken Haze + Breath of Fire, Aerial Shackles (channeled, stuns), Life Drain (channeled), Monsoon (channeled), Blizzard (channeled), Starfall (channeled), Lightning Shield (aura-like), Disease Cloud (aura-like), Immolation (aura-like), Building Damage Aura (Tornado), and the variety of poison-on-attack abilities.

IronTrout

Reaction score
Acid Bomb, Unholy Frenzy, Entangling Roots (immobilizes), Parasite, Doom (silences), Soul Burn (silences), Rain of Fire, Breath of Frost, Drunken Haze + Breath of Fire, Aerial Shackles (channeled, stuns), Life Drain (channeled), Monsoon (channeled), Blizzard (channeled), Starfall (channeled), Lightning Shield (aura-like), Disease Cloud (aura-like), Immolation (aura-like), Building Damage Aura (Tornado), and the variety of poison-on-attack abilities.

I think that's worth some +Rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.