Dammage Issue

3plX

Reaction score
I used this trigger to prevent bug that can be caused from consecutively pressing Stop while casting Impale which cause may it to malfunction

trigger i used seem to be working, except when i cast it on a hero, i doesn't stun nor cause any damage.
In object editor for targets-allowed i've checked [enemy; neutral; ground; air; organic] for both spells

for (Dummy Shockwave) i used Shockwave (Cairne)
and for Shockwave (warrior) - Impale - Crypt Lord

Please hAlp D:

Trigger:
  • Warrior Shockwave
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Shockwave (Warrior)
    • Actions
      • Set ShckWv_Caster = (Position of (Casting unit))
      • Set ShckWv_Point = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy BLANK for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ShckWv_Caster facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Add (Dummy Shockwave) to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set level of (Dummy Shockwave) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Shockwave (Warrior) for (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Crypt Lord - Impale ShckWv_Point
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_ShckWv_Caster)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_ShckWv_Point)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
If you add the Dummy Shockwave ability which is based on Cairne's shockwave, then order it to cast Impale, that is not going to work. You need to order the unit to cast Cairne's Shockwave (normal Tauren Chieftain shockwave should work fine).

sarkurayboy

Reaction score
[enemy; neutral; ground; air; organic] try changing the field to just Enemy 1st , see does it effect Herores. If it does , it means that your field is wrong.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.