Dark Eclipse Trigger

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
I have this ability that I have been trying to get to work called Dark Eclipse though the name is only tentative. The ability changes the time of day to night; can use triggers or be built off of the NE item ability. Changing the time of day would be preferred to be done through triggers however as I could then couple an ability with it, using an ability of my choice both for its properties and to execute the trigger.

What I want to have executed when the ability is learned is that you can at any time - given the ability is not on cooldown - turn day to night or extend the night, like NS, in Dota, move and attack speed will probably likewise be increased; building the ability off of Berserker. Or if you know how to design a trigger so that attributes are increased at night being a forced one or otherwise this would be incredibly desired.

Anyhow I want this ability to have a passive trait that everytime the Hero experiences a night he has a random level 2 powerup given to him. I know the action is there. I can't get the trigger to work though. Plus rep for something that I can get working. Thanks.

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Code:
Well, i made a test-map; i hope this is what u want:
[ATTACH]10446.vB[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ChangeTime.w3x
    19.5 KB · Views: 50

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Code:
Well, i made a test-map; i hope this is what u want:
[ATTACH]26915[/ATTACH]

O.M.G you are awesome. + rep
I can see I have sooo much to learn, thanks man.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Hmmm...for some reason when the time gets set to night it never returns to day again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.