Death Coil - remove undead requirements

world23wc3

Reaction score
I hope you know the ability "Death Coil"(You can either damage an enemy unit or heal a friendly undead unit). Is it possible to remove the undead requirement? Or is it built in inside the spell?
I would appreciate help!

Thanks!

/World23wc3

lollolloth

Reaction score
You mean that you want to heal whatever unit? If so, try to change the ability race under stats, in object editor.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
I believe they can be changed to allow all enemy units to be damaged and all allied units to be damaged throught the targets, i have seen abilities in other games that could do this on the same units for either side... so im pretty sure its possible, although i do not know whether it was done through the object editor or triggers

Smitty

Reaction score
Either try changing targets allowed, or try making a new death coil, based on a different effect. I can't remember whether or not the undead side of the spell is hard coded or not.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
maybe its hardcoded to have oposites of the heal ie: you put allied living, it automatically targets undead enemies, maybe you could try allowing the heal to only target allied units

this would be a very interesting effect

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
Death Coil is hard coded. You will need to use a dummy ability can target both allies and enemies, and trigger the damage/heal.

luorax

Invasion in Duskwood
Reaction score
I think it's hardcoded - you should either trigger it or base it on Healing Wave if you would use the healing part only.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.