Arena Death Zone

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Infernal Knight
Ultimate: Tainted Excalibur
The Infernal Knight summons a truly dreadful blade from the clutches of the abyss. This blade causes an even greater infection so if the target casts a spell, it deals xxx damage to nearby units and the effect bounces to another unit. Maximum of 5 infections going at once. The Infernal Knights attacks additionally do aoe damage while the blade is active. Lasts 35 seconds.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Infernal Knight

If he deals splash damage, and splash damage on damage, then it will result in a infinite damage distribution... But, i like the splash Idea ! Though, it is rare to fight more than 3 units at once.
I like the fact that it temporarily increases the effect of all the other skills, though, I'd like to see something unique in there... Since, the Blade Dancer already has a line splash and a "increases damage of all other spells" thingy...

I'll take that name though. I like it xD

Oh, btw, Zack will be going in the credits section ^^

About the Living Flames; I like the fact that it is channeling and has a "when channeling stops" effect. Though, yet it is too simple... Maybe I'd make into a shield or something... Like, the longer you channel the longer it stays and becomes stronger with every second of channeling... Hmmm... Also a blast effect or a absorbing effect when it finishes.... I'm not too sure =/
Fuck, I hate thinking about stuff like this xD Can't decide >_<

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Longer you channel = Moar stuff summoned = More win = :D

Anyway, thanks for adding me to the credits :D And its great to see that you have coded the spell so quickly :)

Good luck with deciding. I have problems doing that too xD

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Longer you channel = Moar stuff summoned = More win = :D

Anyway, thanks for adding me to the credits :D And its great to see that you have coded the spell so quickly :)

Good luck with deciding. I have problems doing that too xD

Coding never has been the problem xD
It's the Spell Ideas that give me a headache =/

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Do you do anything in particular that makes coding so easy?
I'll try and read his mind:
Code like hell.

But seriously, coding the base for the spell is generally fine, its the bug-fixing that gets to me.

EDIT: Have you finalized the idea for Elder Shaman's ultimate/any other ultimates?

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I'll try and read his mind:
Code like hell.

But seriously, coding the base for the spell is generally fine, its the bug-fixing that gets to me.

EDIT: Have you finalized the idea for Elder Shaman's ultimate/any other ultimates?

Yes, I have ^^

Though, I'm still making some alternate fire effects....

BTW, it's not hard to code once you got an Idea what you want xD
Especially in vJass, there are so many ways to code...

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Alright,
I will be finishing the ultimates and my new Hero and create a stable version of somewhat, since I will be learning annother Programming language.

Expect the last Version to be complete at the end of the Year =P

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.