Default Unit HP Bar and Text Tag Positions Bugged

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
The two golems are upgrades of another tower. However, they were upgraded from different towers, hence why only one is affected. Any text tags called onto the bugged unit will be at the same height as the hp bar. Also note that if I preplace them there is no bug.

See attached...

Attachments

• height.jpg
    height.jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 119

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
have you tried moving the screen away, or pressing alt (shows hp bars)?

if that fixes it, this is a bug in the game itself. ive seen it in every game and it fixes itself after awhile. the only way to prevent it would be to not use hp bars, and use floating text bars which is...pointless?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I've seen this bug before, some weird glitch with Blizz's thing sometimes. I've even had it where an hp bar stuck on my screen, even if I scrolled around. I can't really say for sure what's causing it... I'd ask one of the others who know more. It may have to do with the fact of them being based off diff buildings.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
It isn't one of those graphical errors that you can get rid of. It happens everytime and stays like that.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The two golems are upgrades of another tower. However, they were upgraded from different towers, hence why only one is affected. Any text tags called onto the bugged unit will be at the same height as the hp bar. Also note that if I preplace them there is no bug.

See attached...
Have you tried preplacing that tower, hiding it, and replacing it when the player upgrades?

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
It is not just this tower, there are easily 10+ other towers bugging out to some degree like this as well.

Far as I can tell if the scaling value is within a reasonable range of 1 (.5-1.25) for both base and upgrade then there is no problem. Otherwise the height of hp bar and text tags is wrong to varying degrees.

Any ideas? Hunches? What is causing it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.