Deprotect Help SVW1.05b

AzNFrEnZy

Reaction score
Help! I am in dear need of help with a map i have created... I have accidently saved over the map that i have unprotected with a protected one and cannot unprotect it ==' i would like some help on how to deprotect it so that i may continue on my project. Thanks

PLEASE HELP IT WILL GIVE ME GREAT HAPPINESS! I have put it on epicwar with the link : http://www.epicwar.com/maps/113496/

Conal

Reaction score
Map deprotection is an unsupported topic at these forums. Even though it's for a good cause, you're asking in the wrong place.

AzNFrEnZy

Reaction score
oh... cause i have not been working on this for quite a few months... and could really use someone's help :( sorry to bother anyone then... but if anyone could help me do such a thing please help! really appreciate it... i know deprotecting is bad tho... but i just want my map back :(

BlueMirage

Trust, but doubt.
Reaction score
but if anyone could help me do such a thing please help! really appreciate it...
So, even though you know that asking for this might get you a warning at the forums, you're still asking someone to do illegal work for you?

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
As stated before, this is the wrong place to ask this. Either do the finding yourself, or ask somewhere else.

AzNFrEnZy

Reaction score
never mind guys! i actually found a older version and have been working on that. thanks anyways!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.