Detect every time a unit morphs

Juno**

Reaction score
I have a unit which has a skill (based on Robo-Goblin of Tinker) that allows it to morph from one form to another.. the only thing I want is to detect every time the unit morphs so that I could insert a special effect to add an effect to it.. The only thing I could think of that is detectable(I think) here is the order ID's.. but I couldn't find the trigger action for It, is there really an action or condition like that? how would I be able to insert these special effects?

dracolich

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
create trigger which register player_event_unit_spell_effect for every players, then
if ability being cast == id then
blah
endif

BloodySkullz

Reaction score
But if at the end of the morph, when the morhped unit changes to the original unit. It will also trigger the event ' EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT '
Add 1 more condition to check if the unit has the buff in your morphing ability.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> Add 1 more condition to check if the unit has the buff in your morphing ability

Or check the unit type would be better I guess. Checking buff can be a little tricky.
Code:
Trigger
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        Ability being cast Equal to MorphingAbility
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Normal Form Unit
            Then - Actions
                Do something...
            Else - Actions
                Do something else....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.