Devil Spells

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
A combination of Devil+Fire spell?
How about,

Soul Burn :)P I don't have any ideas about the name)
Sends an enemy unit ablaze, dealing damage overtime + damage equal to % of max HP.
(Acid Bomb + triggers)

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Flame Strike would be a MUST
A summon?
a passive ability (perm immolation)

thats all for the sec

darkRae

Reaction score
How about,

Devil Flames
Throws a wicked soul to the ground which burns the area for a few seconds, dealing damage to units.
(Pocket Factory, but no units created and the 'Factory' has Locust, any fiery standing model, and Permanent Immolation)

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
Wouldn't you just have to make it a flame strike for the time the pocket factory lasts, and the damage per second it does? (take out the dps intially inflicted by the units affected when it hits)

darkRae

Reaction score
If you use Pocket Factory, you can have a missile that flies to the target ground.

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
hmm.. but why would a 'Devil' have a missle? Only reason he would have that is because he used the missle onto WW2 (World War 2)

darkRae

Reaction score
You're getting the wrong picture. This 'missile' I'm talking about is the 'projectile'. The term missile and projectile are the same in WE. Not the missile, the iron bomb thingy.

EDIT: While the missile for the Devil Flames may use Black Dragon's unit-missile art model.

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
Aha, NOW I follow you.

Pocket factory could be used for my summons idea though. Change the factories model into 'Gates of Hell' and then have it spawn the 'Devil's' minions.

darkRae

Reaction score
:D Nice idea, but it doesn't do anything related to fire.

How about doing both? The Factory has the model of the doodad's Fire and has Permanent Immolation and can create units that have the same model but smaller size and also have Permanent Immolation :D:D:D

Now that's going to wreck havoc to enemies:p

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
Imba to creeps, shit to heroes? (Pretend that the Lucifer's hold on heroes is weaker than on creeps because heroes have a stronger mind/soul?)

darkRae

Reaction score
Well, the damage and duration and stuffs are up to BloodReaver, I'm just giving him the 'framework' :D

Anyway, Bloodreaver hasn't been checking this, has he?

EDIT: Yes, that's what I exactly meant. People should keep online for a while so he can see his question answered.

BloodReaver

Reaction score
I already added some of your skills but does anyone else wanna suggest? I can have a max of lie 10 skills for him :p

darkRae

Reaction score
Wait, is the unit/Hero male or female? If female, you can add this

Devil's Hot Kiss
Gives the target a seductive and deadly kiss that sets target ablaze, taking damage overtime. While 'kissing' both units are stunned. :p:p

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
Breathe fire?

How about breathe fire,based off taunt or something like that and when cast activates a timer 0.01 sec periodic that creates a dummy at the position of the devil and cast breathe fire for 5 damage where the devil is facing,so it looks like he breathes fire for like 2-3 seconds adn then stop the timer.Its like 500 damage a sec you modify the stuff

offtopic
....If female....
could be gay :eek:

balnazar

Reaction score
My suggestion is something like mix between several spells - Burning/Devil Skin:
- The caster is covered in flames that increase his regen, maybe deal damage to nearby opponents and if a fiery spell is cast upon him he will be healed instead of damaged.

Advena

Just casually observing atm ;)
Reaction score
I recently made a flame nova spell for a hero, using Fan of Knives and changing the projectiles to anything fire-ish and creating a special effect upon casting.
I used [Abilities\Spells\Other\Doom\DoomDeath.mdl] (it's somewhere under buff SFX's too).
Then I made a tiny trigger to make the hero pause about a sec when it's been cast, cause it made it look better :)

I'll have tons of more suggestions if I take an hour or two to look through some things ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.