Dirivative formulas help.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Usually my professor allows us to have a formula sheet during our tests but some dipshits pissed him off so now we
have to memorize 20 Explicit differentiation formulas,Higher order derivatives and Logarithmic derivatives in 1.5 days
for the next quiz.

I'm barely passing calculus as is so can anyone give me any tips on how to memorize them in 1.5 days?

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Write them over and over again for 20-40 minutes while saying the formulas aloud as you write them. Then, read the formulas out loud 5 times each. Then take a small nap (1 hour should suffice). Alternatively, you could do something unrelated to calculus for two hours. Rinse & repeat as needed. Make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep before the test, though 10 would be ideal.

It is also useful to create a rhythm for saying them. That or learn how they relate to one another. Once you start learning the similarities between the functions, memorizing them will be easier. If everyone fails the test, he'll boost the curve which sounds like it will work to your advantage.

Source: I am someone who knows a lot about sleep & how muscle memory works.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
On a slightly unrelated note...I don't suppose you have something for fixing short attention spans?

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Disable your internet. Or have a friend take your computer away from you. put your phone/computer/distractions in a locked drawer, give a TRUSTABLE friend the key and tell him to put it in their room until after your midterm. Also, working out (ESPECIALLY RUNNING) and eating a well balanced diet will help you focus.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
^ the above is the best solution, eliminate all distractions and forms of multi-tasking, including music/etc/ - go to a library if you must

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.