• A little bit

Votes: 26 26.5%
  • Not at all

Votes: 16 16.3%

• Total voters

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Isn't photographic memory like when you for example look at a page, and then you remember everything on the page? I don't want to read the link... :D

lol, Soviet Union with UFO's...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Aperantle, Area 51 isn't a alien base camp, its were american's make their new aircrafts and test them so other countries can't find their new planes.

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Ok, I gotta quote Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes:

I think the surest signs that alien life exists is that it hasn't tried to contact us.

I think its along those lines.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
been on a camp last week and we visited a deep space communication center of NASA in Canberra, and i learned quite amazingly that just in our solar system , our milky way there is a few moons and planet(mars) that have the ability to grow life, especially this moon on Saturn or Venus.

Buttttttttttt i doubt it will be in our lifetime that any lifeform will visit us or even us going out to other planets other than mars.

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Aliens exist :)

Whoever think this is the only inhabitet planet in the entire universe is stupid ;)

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I say we look to South Park at a time like this.

I believe that Earth is just a reality TV show with a bunch of species plopped onto a planet to see what happens. It has been running for billions of years.

The end.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Aliens exist :)

Whoever think this is the only inhabitet planet in the entire universe is stupid ;)

I disagree; I think they are elitists who want to be the supreme rulers of the universe. Which is why I deny the existence of aliens, because I want to be the supreme ruler of something. Maybe I should buy a house... I could rule that I guess, until I get married anyway.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Aliens exist-- universe of nearly infinite size, there's bound to be life in some form outside of us. Now, how about a hard debate topic?

Varine

Reaction score
Aliens exist-- universe of nearly infinite size, there's bound to be life in some form outside of us. Now, how about a hard debate topic?

Universe is not infinite if the big bang theory is correct, unless you mean to say that there is mass traveling faster than the speed of light. If not then it's limited by how light has traveled, meaning it's finite but growing.

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
UFO = NAZI = GERMAN = WORLD WAR 2

I saw this once in Discovery Channel

Germans are the great innovators of weapon during the WW2
They even invented UFOs

DBZ-123

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
When I look in the sky now at night and see something red I don't know whether its a UFO or a plane lol.
An Alien Is Probally Watching What Were Saying Right Now. "Hi Alien"

Varine

Reaction score
They even invented UFOs

We invented nukes. We win. Everyone knows that in case of a UFO invasion you use nukes.

An Alien Is Probally Watching What Were Saying Right Now. "Hi Alien"

When I was younger I used to like driving up in the mountains and hoping I would get abducted or run into Bigfoot (I lived in North Idaho most of my teenage years so there was a lot of old roads to drive up, it was awesome). For a while there was this one weird ass star though, around dark during winter it got extremely bright, and then every night it would be gone around eight. And it never moved so it wasn't an airplane, it was weird I hated that thing.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
You can't honestly think we're the only planet in the entire universe to have life on it. I do not believe in IGNORANCE that large.

Think about it. Our sun is like a star. There are 9 planets around it. Of the 9 planets, one has life [us]

How many stars are there? Times that number by 9, you get how many theortical planets there can be, revolving around stars WE CAN SEE. Then you figure 1 out of every 9 MAY have life.

You're talking hundreds of possibilities. I cannot believe people simply write those numbers off because they haven't seen any life.

The ironic thing is another race has this same debate on their own planet.
seth is right, with this, that means, theres a possibility that theres another life from another planet from another solar system from another galaxy

illegal aliens? lol

Reaction score
As I've already queted many times,

"To doubt if there is life in other galaxies, is like for a frog that lives in a pond to doubt if there is life in another pond."

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
I really do doubt we are the only planet with life in this entire universe. There must be other life forms, somewere.

CatCat

Reaction score
um who cares

If there was woopdie doo

If they want to destroy us well that's too bad right? Just give it your best shot and we'll see?

If they don't exist well... not much to say on that either

I really don't understand why people are so obsessed with this nor do I understand how people can debate about this :confused:.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.