Dreaming about SC2

Ice Bane

Reaction score
Have anyone else here dreamt about SC2? xD

Two times I've dreamt about installing the game and going into the map-editor and another dream was about a Zerg infestation on Earth where I was myself, I had some Marine guardians and somewhy I was important, they protected me from very tiny zerglings, blowing them up with their rifles.

And then we went for a boat trip over a narrow and when we got to the otherside a Broodling was hunting us and when I looked up into the skies, which somewhy was orange with dark-blue clouds, I saw Overlords flying all over the place, with their eye looking boil was blazing with orange light.

Really cool dream :D

Anyone else?

Nyrano

Reaction score
That's quite an extraordinary phenomenon, dreaming about Starcraft II.

I have not been doing that, but I have been imagining (with thousand of other people, probably) about how I am going to make use of the countless features the map editor will give you.

So the link between my point and yours is, that you can make reality of your "SC2 dream" in the map editor. How amazing would that be, eh!

Beetlebomb

Reaction score
I've had times where I've constantly been thinking about a game all day, even after just playing it, and then when I jump into bed and close my eyes I can still see myself running around in the game.

I've yet to have one about starcraft 2 though-- that I can recall.

I think it's because there's something in the air. It's 2010, and we've yet to hear anything from blizzard regarding the beta. Something is definitely afoot.

--Beetle

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I have actually dreamed about it, I woke up feeling like the biggest nerd ever. Needless to say it was one of the greatest dreams I can remember

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I had a dream that it finally came out. A pretty short dream - It was like Mario 3-D, had to make Jimmy jump on the hydralisks to kill them. I remember thinking "This is pretty lame.."

beauzulu

Reaction score
lolz i had a dream about it, i was on battle net playing in multiplayer but it was warped [but in the dream it seemed normal lol] like zealots were suiciding like banelings and everything seemed more 'alive' lol idk was a funny dream tho

Ice Bane

Reaction score
lolz i had a dream about it, i was on battle net playing in multiplayer but it was warped [but in the dream it seemed normal lol] like zealots were suiciding like banelings and everything seemed more 'alive' lol idk was a funny dream tho

haha sounds awesome! :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.