World Driving affects ovaries and pelvis, Saudi sheikh warns women

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
WTF MAN THAT"S CLEARLY GOING TO BE A SALAD... REPORTED FOR SALAD MAKING!!!!!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE THIS PIC OFF THE INTERNET IMMEDIATELY! SAMICHES ONLY WOMAN!

I see deli meat and bread. Clearly, she is making a sandwich for him and a salad for herself.

Might I note, she is going to cut herself like that. No grip on the knife whatsoever, her fingers are literally right in the way of the blade, and that is not the right kind of knife for tomatoes.

Accbitch, you need to equip your sandwich maids better if you hope to keep any around.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I see deli meat and bread. Clearly, she is making a sandwich for him and a salad for herself.

Might I note, she is going to cut herself like that. No grip on the knife whatsoever, her fingers are literally right in the way of the blade, and that is not the right kind of knife for tomatoes.

Accbitch, you need to equip your sandwich maids better if you hope to keep any around.
Why would I want to keep them around? They only get more and more ugly over time. Eventually they might even try to fight for equal rights or other such nonsense. You take them until they hit 25 and then you drown them in a lake or something.

Varine

Reaction score
Why would I want to keep them around? They only get more and more ugly over time. Eventually they might even try to fight for equal rights or other such nonsense. You take them until they hit 25 and then you drown them in a lake or something.

You're also going to end up with squashed tomatoes on your sandwich the way she's going.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
She already got what she deserved for that, believe me.
That bitch made me slap her again, I dont like it when they make me do it. Hurts my hand.

Varine

Reaction score
It's not her, it's the knife. You really need to get the ones that took a fucking culinary class; there is no sex appeal in her inability to appropriately hold a fucking chef's knife. She's not even a chef, you need to take that away and get her a simple utility knife.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like where this discussion is going. I think this is just the right kind of conversation for a firecat comment.

Varine

Reaction score
Get her a fucking real set of knives.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah this is a good one. Some straight up stupid comment from an ignorant Saudi Sheik then the trolls in the forum jump.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.