Enemies and neutrals

_MB_

Reaction score
Is there anyway to do that?:
There is a building and in the game there are two teams. If someone from first team moves cursor on the building, it will shows the yellow cursor (like the building is neutral or another's player). If someone from the second team moves cursor on the building, it shows the red cursor (that means that the building belonges to enemy).

_MB_

Reaction score
but i need that there will be no player who will control the building (i tried to give it classification Neutral, but nothing changes =o(

zandor66

Reaction score
So you need team 1 to see that building as Neutral and team 2 to see it as Enemy?
You can do this
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Player((Integer A))) treat Player 12 (Brown) as an Neutral
          • Player - Make Player 12 (Brown) treat (Player((Integer A))) as an Neutral
      • For each (Integer B) from 6 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Player((Integer B))) treat Player 12 (Brown) as an Enemy
          • Player - Make Player 12 (Brown) treat (Player((Integer B))) as an Enemy

And if you want to set that player 12 will be Computer and no one will be able to select that user then go to
Scenario -> Players and select slot 1-8 to be users and slot 12 to me Computer, Check Fixed start location too,
THEN go to
Scenario-> Forces And Check Fixed player settings (here you put Forces 1[pl1,pl2,pl3,pl4] Forces 2[pl5,pl6,pl7,pl8] and Force 3[pl12]

Durandal

Reaction score
Not possible for just a few units(Without JASS I think anyway)

Best way I can think of would be this

Set the units to a different player, then make that player to give full control(kind've like a 'dummy' player)

Then set them with the above triggers

Presto, hostile and neutral units, only to those units

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.