Spell Energy Blade

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
If I try to alter the configurations it crashes my WE (or i get returned to the start menu, NewGen love). That is any alteration at all, if a change the amounts from 36 to 34, crash, i change speed from 0.12 to 0.10, crash, Arc Distance to lower, Crash well you get my point :)

Why is that?

Edit: Ignore this, saved map after alterations and it work perfect :) I wanna learn JASS :D

Also, totally friggin awesome spell +rep all the way through ;)

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
Nice, but why draining mana?

It's a channeling spell. It's designed to drain mana while it's effect is active, just like immolation does.

It also makes the spell not over-powered, since you can only have it active until your mana runs out, and you can't move while casting it. You can probably change this somewhere in the spell's code, however.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Why would you cast it in the corner of the god damn map? Maps with half decent terrain don't let you go int he corner anyways... -.-'

mightylink

Reaction score
i dont know what to say, the screenshot looks cool but this thing lags so bad i cant even see in game, i click, i see it for 1 frame and the whole game freezes till its done casting and i have a fairly decent computer, i also play wow and oblivion and gears

its a major lag fest <_<

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Naturally, if the author is to fix these spells, they will most probably be approved once again!

Although I must agree that this spell is impressively laggy. If it is to be approved again, it will need a massive reduction of lag.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.