[Entertainment] Mother Goes Too Far For Hannah Montana Tix

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
A mother who helped her daughter fake an essay about her father dying in Iraq to win Hannah Montana concert tickets has denied trying to fool anybody.

"We never said anything like this was a true story. Never. It was just an essay. We do essays all the time. You know, my daughter does essays at school all the time," Priscilla Ceballos said. "I never lied and said that the essay was a true story."

Ceballos' daughter, 6-year-old Alexis Menjivar, beat out 1,000 other girls from the Dallas area to win four tickets to a Hanna Montana concert in Albany, N.Y. Her essay began with the powerful line, "My daddy died this year in Iraq." The letter went on to say the girl would "give mommy the angel pendant that daddy put on mommy when she was having me."

More of the article here.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
That is going too far, that'll just make the judges feel sorry for her

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
All I see is someone who knows how to work the system. It is sad but it has come down to two ways to succeed in life, kiss up or lie.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with what they did. What she says is true. She never lied. I mean no one ever said "It has to be 100% true story or you lose!!!!!!"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.