exponential or addative stacking with behaviors, +rep for answers

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
alright im going to kind of explain the background of my questions, in wc3 if you had 2 crit abilities, both could fire at the same time for huge damage ie: 40% chance to crit for 4x dmg and 60% for 2 times damage would wind up being ~24% chance to deal 8x dmg, and i would like a crit ability that could do this as well. another example of this would be: armor, 1% damage reduction, every time this is added it reduces it by 1% of the 99% left so, 1%, 0.99%, 0.981%; instead of 1% every time it is added

thanks in advance for any help :)

GFreak45

Reaction score
Solution:

abilities made with a behavior for crits/damage stack exponentially and abilities made to decrease damage taken are made the same way with the source field changed to defender

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Are you sure the crit isn't just as easy as adding two crit behaviors?

If I remember correctly, a critical strike behavior would be located in the combat:damage response. When I think about it, they must be able to both trigger at once.

The armor wont work the same way I think and I cant think of a good way to do that right now.

GFreak45

Reaction score
the way that the crit function and armor function work is the exact same, but 1 field changed from attacker to defender

GFreak45

Reaction score
cool thanks a bunch : )

EDIT: Sorry i repped u too recently : (

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.