Extinction

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
> I still don't get how this works. Write a step-by-step guide pleze. (skipping the XFire and stuff, just the actual character/gameplay things)

We have a character creation guide on my site. Oo?
Though the actual gameplay is really simple and you will immediately understand when we get there. DnD isn't really as complex as sterotypes like to make it out.

http://storiesofmiz.co.cc/roleplay/charcreate.php

However, we will go over with you guys how to make your character in the first session (if were doing what we did like last time) and Romek and I will both be there, hopefully, to help you guys survive the first session :p

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
However, we will go over with you guys how to make your character in the first session (if were doing what we did like last time) and Romek and I will both be there, hopefully, to help you guys survive the first session​

Plus, I might also be making a javascript version of the character creation thinga-ma-goozer.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
However, we will go over with you guys how to make your character in the first session (if were doing what we did like last time) and Romek and I will both be there, hopefully, to help you guys survive the first session​

Plus, I might also be making a javascript version of the character creation thinga-ma-goozer.

No need you get an Microsoft Excel sheet with it all. Which you can completely customize to hold more info.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Yes, you will all be creating characters in the first session. At the same time.

So try to keep up to speed.

And as for the walk through...

I'M GETTING TO IT. I have a life, I don't have nothing but free time. Its also dependent on miz getting it online, and we both got life's.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
so are you going to teach us what to do or will we have to read that thing (the longish site)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Oh. Yeah I didn't really read any of it. Not that I see you mentioning DnD and stuff, yeah I know how to play, played a bit of DnD before, :D
So if I'm not there the first time for character creation, then I not be able to join? D:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I read the system on Miz'sssss xD site and it's not as complicated as you may think. It's fairly real and seems fun for a survival horror, especially since the stats are in the average zone, makes the need for roleplay higher. We have a lot of skills, so that is the only ''complicated bit'', but in truth, the only thing WE need to keep track of is our stuff. I DM-ed for 3 years, and let me tell you, it can be hell with 5+ players ^^

And if people help with character creation there is no problems ^^, Roleplaying well>then your character.

I.E I RP-ed a doctor in Cthulhu, and he was 51 years old, hence he had low strength and reflexes. However, i still managed to take down a were wolf by rolling a 20 on my ranged touch to hit his eyes with 100% alcohol ^^ then of course the rest of my party finished him off. Then there was that time i made a molotov and rolled a 1, dropping it behind me and blowing up a car xD, so anything can happen if you just roleplay it ^^

Edit: The important thing to remember, we're trying to survive a billion zombies. Use everything you can, that you would in real life, makes it some much more fun when we squirm for our lives ^^

Basically, i think we can all get it in a matter of half an hour/an hour while we're making the characters ^^

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Hm? What do you mean? I'm sure you'll be able to pick it up in no time, it isn't much different from any other game except here you keep track of your stats xP

Oh, and don't forget the roleplay xD

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Pineapple [DM]

Miz [Super Confirmed]
Romek [Confirmed]
thewrongvine [Variable]
Tru_Power22 [Confirmed]
ToolTipError [Confirmed]
Rappunk23 [Confirmed]
ElderKingpin [Confirmed]
Nenad [Confirmed]

WE start in 2 1/2 hours.

Any you will learn as we go, there is also no need to join first day, you can join when ever :)

And I'll be on x-fire now till then.

See you all there. ^^

Back to my planning. :]

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How long will the session last?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I might be a few minutes/half hour late >.< Stupid friends need a ride.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I really really hope my connection will be solid during this RP session, it's kinda sucky when you go ''I'm going to try to pull th........... ............. ......... crickets chirping........ ........ ........e pipe out.''

But really looking forward to it, logged on to xfire now, gonna eat soon and game a bit before we start ^^

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Its usually really good if only Pineapple talks and everyone types, but once we get multiple people talking then there is interference. So we will see.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Yeah, i understand that.

It's really better if we all either type or we all talk, kinda ruins the moment in between if one person is talking and waiting for the other one to type.

So i guess we will all be typing at least for now ^^

1 hour till launch xD

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Pineapple [DM]

Miz [Super Confirmed] -Building 1
Romek [Confirmed] -Building 1
thewrongvine [Variable] -Building 1
Tru_Power22 [Confirmed] -Building 2
ToolTipError [Confirmed] -Building 2
Rappunk23 [Confirmed] -Building 2
ElderKingpin [Confirmed] -Building 2
Nenad [Confirmed] -Building 1
sangetsu [Confirmed] -Building 1

Congrats, you now know your your groups.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If people still don't understand how to roll a character, I have made a script which rolls it for you (using Miz's rules). It's here if anyone wants to use it.

(Yes. I have a lot of free time :p)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.