Family Guy

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
New Season on Fox on May 1st. Awesome I was expecting it to happened in March but anyway who here likes Family Guy?

C

ConanEdogawa

Really? Wow, didn't know they would have anoher season. Hehe, I watch it every Saturday - Thursday, seen every episode more than 10 times...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I watch on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. Futurama too.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I would, but I'm sick and through with TV. Puts you to sleep and makes you lazier.

While the computer brings up errors every hour or so, which makes a great way of entertainment--one that throws you off so that you go and do something else waiting for the computer to fix its crazy error.

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Family Guy is the best and with all that has happened this season is really going to be good. Example: Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I still hate fox for axing both shows.

but I have no idea what to think about them bringing family guy back, since it is really an unprecedented thing - it contradicts everything they've done in the past.

axed shows on fox in recent years:

futurama
family guy
angel
john doe
firefly

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
But its on adult swim, eh? Do you get that channel?

I was into blue gender, Vash, etceter. Don't care much for any others, and I hate the one with that stupid yellow scooter.

I really like Stargate and CSI. I even have a stargate keychain. Heh heh.

Anyone see the Futurama where they went back in time and Fry became his own great grandfather? Bwa ha ha ha. God, gotta love it.

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
I saw that episode of Futurama, lol

"Well, Goll-llee" :D

The Family Guy is a great show provided that you watch from beginning to end. My room-mate usually wanders in when the show is halfway done, and never gets the jokes. She thinks I'm nuts, I swear. :)

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I heard somewhere that they do those short like 10 second random segments ahead of time and then find ways to work them into Family Guy episodes. That's really what it seems like too.

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Yeah that was funny but my favorite was when they made fun of the South...which I'm from. Quagmire and Peter are the best characters on that show.

C

ConanEdogawa

Hehe, the best one to me is the one when Peter gets in touch with his feminine side. You know, you can watch Family guy all day long non-stop on Winamp.www.Everyshowsucks.com hosts it on there. Beware though, sometimes the server is full as sometimes alot of people are watching it.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I have both family guy and futurama in box set dvds, so I am very happy :)

(only family guy s1 and s2 are out on dvd atm, all 5 series of futurama I think are available now)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
They need to put Love Hina on Adult Swim. Even though there are only 25 episodes, they could fit in on Saturdays. That show makes me crack up, even though I only have the Japanese versions.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
Family guy is good for a few chuckles, but Aqua Teen Hunger Force has me rollin on the floor every time! Shake's my boyeee! When I grow up I wanna be just like him :D

Feed the shorteez!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.