Favorite Screenshots

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Hehe, just post some of your favorite WoW screenshots here... I'll go first:

RULE: Do NOT use Tags on Big screenshots (just paste a link). Little ones (like the following) are okay though.
[/B]
(Following is actually me talking to a GM)

[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a50/husky003/GMTalk.jpg

God, Over Easy! Why didn't I think of that!?

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:

Yeah 1.11 I think :D. I've seen what it looks like. Not as cool as I hoped :(.

Anyway...

SplitTerrain.jpg

That's a real pic btw, not two pics split and put together. Hehe, i've got too many exploration pics :D.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
You think that's wierd? You should see some of the screenies me and my bro took back in the beta testing. Back then you could climb hills and stuff and go in between the zones. I'll see if I can get some of the pics from my brother's friend, and post them here.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Ok, here's a few:

This one is just of some unfinished terrain. You weren't supposed to be able to get here, but back then there was a bug that let you scale vertical cliffs and well...you know the rest.

Also, notice that the name of the guy there is Tauren, which is my brother. This is also because of it being alpha testing, since there weren't many other people playing, so he got the name.

This one is kinda messed up since it's taken using the system screenshot system and not the game's. Also of unfinished terrain.

Blizzard contruction co. :p Also one of the guy's names is TaurenShaman, another name you can no longer get.

More unfinished terrain, though this time it is strangely green...

And even more unfinished terrain!

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm new to WoW, but are you supposed to be a rat in-game? I'm thinking about the portrait of the guy who's name is blocked out. :p

I'm new.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Rabarber said:
I'm new to WoW, but are you supposed to be a rat in-game? I'm thinking about the portrait of the guy who's name is blocked out. :p

I'm new.

Ghost Wolf Form. A Shaman ability, increases speed by 30-40%, not completely sure.

murloc.jpg

Murloc's... *Shudders*

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.