Feats of Strength

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
What are they? i got one randomly that says finish a qualification round with an undefeated record. i got it after a random 3v3 game, and its the first one i got, and it doesnt even display others to get.

whats a qualification round and what the heck are feats of strength?

EDIT: its under the achievement tab

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Feats of strength are hidden achievements. Qualification round is the set of matches that get you placed in a league, but I think that one is bugged.

This is a full list of all feat of strength achievements:
Devoted Fan (0) - Purchase StarCraft II Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition.
The Scenic Route (0) - Destroy all Zerg structures in "The Devil's Playground" mission on Normal difficulty.
You'ze So Crazy! (0) - Destroy all Protoss structures in the "Welcome to the Jungle" mission on Normal difficulty.
Monster Mash (0) - Use the A.R.E.S. to kill the Brutalisk in the "Piercing the Shroud" mission on Normal difficulty.
Hot Shot (0) - Finish a Qualification Round with an undefeated record.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I should of got Hot Shot, but I didn't :(

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i got hot shot once i already was in a league. it was just after a random game.

also, thats cool. i should go after all of them. except devoted fan. im not paying the money (although i must admit the portraits and the little icons are cool)

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
i got hot shot once i already was in a league. it was just after a random game.

also, thats cool. i should go after all of them. except devoted fan. im not paying the money (although i must admit the portraits and the little icons are cool)
You could still be having a qualification round after you've been placed, that just means your getting promoted.

I never really understood that one though, don't ask me.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Hotshot was activated patch 1.1.1, before then it was off.
Atleast i think anyway.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I got it the other day after a random 3v3, so I presume that it has been given to people who deserved it now.

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
I got Hot Shot once I got promoted to Diamond in 3v3. I think what happens is that when the system is trying to promote you, you go through a qualification round. If you win all of your games you get the achievement. I suppose the initial 5 games are a qualification round and that you also go through this process once your ready to be promoted. I have no evidence of this, I'm just speculating.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.