Few questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Okay, I have a few questions here. lol.

1) This one is for ryoko or anybody who knows how to do this as well please reply :). How did you make that arrow in Ryoko td... I know it has something to do with art? But uh... how?

2) I just dled WEU, only because conan told my to get it... -_- only reason I got it is because he said there was a way to make it so there is no max doodad limit, now hes not repsonding to me im taking hes afk so... anybody who knows how to do that, thanks also.

BrokenX

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
the arrow although i dunno wat it is can most likeley be made in WEU under create special effect on units overhead then look though extras

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Which arrow? Can you explain?

BrokenX

Reaction score
The arrow... like the yellow and black one, its just before they turn the corner the creeps.

BrokenX

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
OOOH....

Hmm....

Heheh.

He could answer you more efficiently, but I'd almost guess that's either a custom model with skin in question pasted with amazingly short height. I would also guess it has to do with create image triggers, but those seem to, for whatever reason, create images...like blps and stuff that float over the map. I don't know. You can check it out I suppose.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Another question here, it says i am at max limit for doodads correct? Well a tree is a doodad and i can place trees...? The only things i can't place are

Things can't place:
-Cenematic
-Eniviroment
-Props
-Structures
-Water

Things I can place:
-Bridges ramps
-Cliff terrian
-Pathing blockers
-Trees / Destructables

Now I really don't get why I can place those, but not the others :/ this is really getting me mad. I'm at max doodad limit but i can place those?

BrokenX

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!!!

OMG YOU NEWB!!! *Points finger*

Sorry, just felt like being stupid :D

It's very strange indeed, but if you look in the object manager of the map, you'll actually notice there's about a 8192 limit for DOODADS - OTHER (the ones you've listed that don't work) while there's another 6144 limit for DOODADS - DESTRUCTIBLES (the ones that you've listed do work). Check the object editor, and you'll notice the things you list belong in that particular category. For some reason the Editor has a limit on both Destructibles and Doodads.

If you're really down, make destructibles targeted as both Decoration and Invulnerable and don't make them selectable in game. What do you get? Extra Doodads :D

BrokenX

Reaction score
Thanks rinpun but i already figured that out it says when it loads doods X/X, and trees / destructables amount / amount . . . don't call me a noob either . . . and if your going to why did youi even bother saying sorry? Thats more so useless

brokenX

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I was just teasing. Don't tense up about it.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Calling somebody a noob isn't teasing, thats like making fun of me, and I don't like it so could you stop? Everybody here is learning. I don't see why you would call me a noob when lots of people are learning here thats like the main reason right to learn, and help?

BrokenX

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Alright, knock it off! Haven't you two done this before? And the thread was closed? Just ignore it, before one or both of you get in trouble. If you really feel the need to retaliate, there's a "Report Bad Post" button you can click. This...constant butting of heads is stupid and meaningless, no one is getting anything out of it.

Just ignore it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.