Find ways to increase and decrease the range

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
Gah, can't seem to find one, sorry.
Thought about adding/removing two versions of Unroot but I dunno how that'd work out. You can try testing it.

inevit4ble

Reaction score
I can get a orb to allow attack2 to be enabled but I cant disable attack1 at the same time. Also I cant get it to work properly with metamorphasis, crow form or bear form. Y i'm not sure...

EDIT: The Upgrades seem to be the way im gonna go. As before I made the 2 upgrades, range increase and decrease. Put 100 lvls on them and set the increment values and triggered the acquiring and losing of the bow item. ofc there's a limit of this working only 100 times and 100lvls is the limit normally but shift-editing the field lets you set it to which ever value you want.
Trigger:
  • GetsBow
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Bow
    • Actions
      • Player - Set the current research level of Range Increase to ((Current research level of Range Increase for (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 1) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))

Trigger:
  • LosesBow
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Loses an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Bow
    • Actions
      • Player - Set the current research level of Range Decrease to ((Current research level of Range Decrease for (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 1) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.