First signature attempt.

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
Here it is (look attachment).

Please rate out of 10.

Attachments

• mysig.jpg
    mysig.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 261

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I would rate it 7/10.

The size is almost perfect, for my taste. A bit too high, but the black areas make it look smaller so it's good from this point of view.
The sig could use a bit more color variation + it looks that there are only CnPed images, recolored in the sig. I don't say that it doesn't looks good.
The text should be a a bit more simple. I also like texts that stand out more (especially the ones that have good effects and ideas on them, like yours), but the simple ones just look more... elegant. Another thing is that that your sig is imbalanced in matters of focal point. You have 2 or more points that attract the view in your sig. That's not too good. You could erase some parts with a brush with lowered opacity to leave a single focal point. Overall, it's good, for a first try. Better than my first, lol :D.

Master

Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback :)
I will see what I can do.
This is actually my second signature, the first one I made was kind of "crap".
A little gift...which seems I must spread before giving it to you again.

Reaction score
I like it, I like the letterbox feel to it with the lines crossing and the brushes/backgrounds pretty much blend in with the renders. looks pretty tight to me. 8.5/10

Reaction score
What do you mean it looks a bit flat. Unless it was a 3D object then you can say it looked flat. =P

G

guitarplay

I like it but maby one render would have served it better rather than the two w/out color and the one with color.

7/10

Master

Reaction score
Well, I am hooked with sig making now.
Another one, please rate out of 10.

Okami :)
okamisig7mu.jpg

remember, I tried 8 hours to perfect this one.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
8 hours?! xD!!!

Usually people spend around 20 mins to 2 hours max making sigs. :rolleyes:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I have to give the 1st one 7/10, the lines in the background are to visible.
The other one I give a 8/10, same comment as above.

Master

Reaction score
>8 hours? XD
Yes, believe it or not. Actually, the sig took about 30 minutes, but the rest time I needed to study all the kinds of signatures I found, and learn to specialize in making them.
That is what I call "master a thing".

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
But it didn't took you 8 hours only to make one sig. Studying is something else. That will help you in all the sigs. It took you only 30 mins for that sig.

About the 8 hours thing... well, I am using Photoshop for about 9 months so far and I've spent entire days studying for sigs and other things, related to computer graphics...

Master

Reaction score
But it didn't took you 8 hours only to make one sig. Studying is something else. That will help you in all the sigs. It took you only 30 mins for that sig.

About the 8 hours thing... well, I am using Photoshop for about 9 months so far and I've spent entire days studying for sigs and other things, related to computer graphics...

you probably didn't get me well, did you...It took me about 30 minutes to make it, but before, it took me 7.5 hours to understand how to do it.
Was your third signature ever like this? :p

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I understood what did you said, but studying how to make that learnt you different methods which you'll transform later and make your own style. Thus, that studying wasn't made only for one sig. So those 7.5 hours don't count in making that sig. Anyway, let's leave the theory of studying, go back and make sigs :p.

Master

Reaction score
Righto! Signature no justsu!

Awaiting next sig...

Master

Reaction score
And here it is! rate it. Am I being improved or what?

P.S: My gallery shall be up soon :)

Master

Reaction score
>The text is a bit pixelated
Yeah, it is bland :eek:
I am trying my best, working on sigs for...one week?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.