Follow Range?

Parsimony

Reaction score
I need some help... I'm trying to make a passive hero skill that gives you one Defense Drone per level to follow you around and and shoot nearby enemies for you. The problem is, i can't use the right-click trigger. They get left too far behind before they start following and i want them to stick close to me bodyguard style. Can anybody help?

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
Code:
Unit - Order last created unit to Attack-Move Unit

It orders your unit to attack enemies while following your unit.

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
I need some help... I'm trying to make a passive hero skill that gives you one Defense Drone per level to follow you around and and shoot nearby enemies for you. The problem is, i can't use the right-click trigger. They get left too far behind before they start following and i want them to stick close to me bodyguard style. Can anybody help?

Hmm... are you after the following range then you should go to:

Gameplay Constants > Follow Range - Units
I haven't tried it but it should work I think :)

// Carl-Fredrik

Parsimony

Reaction score
Hmmm...

They get left too far behind before they start following and i want them to stick close to me bodyguard style.

I'm gonna try it right now.

Edit: Oh, sorry. We posted at the same time. I'ma try it right now. Thanks :)

Parsimony

Reaction score
Yup, it worked. Well... kinda. It was following me properly and attacking my targets, but when i moved during battle it stopped fighting and followed me. But it attacks the enemy right away when i stop moving so it works for me. :thup:

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
A unit that is given the order "follow" will do what it is told, it will follow... it can't be bothered to attack while it is following.

To have it attack more often, periodically order it to "attack-move" near the Hero.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.