Footmen Survivor

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hello, i remembered that i made a map and have never thought of posting it here, it's like Line Tower Wars with Footmen Frenzy and heroes. You send creeps and defend your base from the enemies creeps, post ANY BUGS FOUND plz.
COMPUTERS WORK!

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Geoff.L said:
Hello, i remembered that i made a map and have never thought of posting it here, it's like Line Tower Wars with Footmen Frenzy and heroes. You send creeps and defend your base from the enemies creeps, post ANY BUGS FOUND plz.
NOTE!:
this is not really v 1.4 it's 1.7 and i will add attaackment in 5 minutes
wheres the map....?

EDIT- WOOPS just now saw ull add in 5 mins, next time replace the k with a h :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Anyone tested this map to see if its worth playing yet? :D

Im sure it is, sounds like a lot of fun :)

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Guess I'll be first to take the plunge, stand by for results.

Update:

Good map, great potential, just a few things I want to point out:

The Area: the computers don't participate in the arena battle, but just sit there until you go and draw them out. (a simple attack-move to the center should fix this) And the worms shouldn't be there, as they mess up the computers, getting them stuck a lot. You added way too many doodads to the arena, making it hard to see whats goin on a lot of the time. remove the jets of flame and the falling dust so people can see better.

Gold is gotten much too slowly, I was mass spawning the highest level creep before I could even buy the first tier upgrade. (and I had been saving) The units are also lacking, in that you need many many more types for longer gameplay. Spawned units should Attack-Move to the castle's rally point, this will make it much easier to manage your troops.

And you're map is much MUCH too small, there is no room to manuver, especially in the arena.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
hehehe, ok, thanks! Also, it is much funner in B.net

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.