footprint doodad? +rep for answers

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
im looking for a doodad (like a tileset but i dont have room for it) that looks like footprints in the ground, small, like dusttracks from where people have already walked, making a camp and id like people to see tracks in the trail, nothing huge just a small doodad i could use around the map, and i wanted to see if there is a maximum doodad ammount

LoveTD's

Reaction score
im looking for a doodad (like a tileset but i dont have room for it) that looks like footprints in the ground, small, like dusttracks from where people have already walked, making a camp and id like people to see tracks in the trail, nothing huge just a small doodad i could use around the map, and i wanted to see if there is a maximum doodad ammount

And what stops you from using illidan's footprints?
Or is that not what you are looking for?
You can always try to remove the particles of that model to achieve what you are trying to do...

GFreak45

Reaction score
The fire on them, iv never seen a trail with firey footprints lol and I don't have model editing software

evilwolf

Reaction score
How about the Doodad bones,
Its on the ground.
Why bone footprints?
Who knows? The unit could be having a snack while walking...

GFreak45

Reaction score
its a soldier outpost camp that im working on right now, and although chicken dinner sounds awesome i doubt theyd have one goin constantly

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.