US News For Blind Gamer, Lawsuit Against Sony Is Clear

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That's totally nuts story!

For what? LOL. and where would you get the dollars? :rolleyes:

Bragging rights to be the first person to do it, and publicity. Oh yea and the dollars are going to come from the taxpayers, just you wait and see.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Bragging rights to be the first person to do it, and publicity. Oh yea and the dollars are going to come from the taxpayers, just you wait and see.
Good luck with that. hehehe and yeah, how long must I wait?

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
That is just so damn stupid, I vote for that we give him one of ZugZugZealot's contraptions, that would sure enought end this stupidity:D

What do they expect from something that is made to be used with a tv which last time I checked required functional eyes to use:nuts:

What if get's deaf as well? Will he demand gameboys that use Braille?

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
Well.. you cant make a video game for the blind.. because "Video" is derived from "Video" In latin, literally, to see.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Rather than adjust a whole software system, why not just buy the guy some glasses?:rolleyes:

ZugZugZealot

Reaction score
Rather than adjust a whole software system, why not just buy the guy some glasses?:rolleyes:

I agree to that statement! Get him a pair of HD Sunglasses, it won't just give him/her vision; it'll give him/her HD vision!

On that note there needs to be a Foreigner parody "HD Vision". "Fill my eyes, with that HD vision."

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score

"For Blind Gamer..."

I don't think glasses will reverse blindness.

And even so, visually impaired people (the not blind people, but still impaired) are at fault for their faulty vision if it was caused by their sitting in front of a PC/TV for days on end and frying their eyeballs. If it's for something like glaucoma (which doesn't set in until you're like 70 anyhow), then it's not the video game company's responsibility. It's just something that happened. Live with it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.