Freezing Field

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
pretty sure you need JNGP for it, didnt download it but almost every dota ability is in jass if not every ability

download JNGP available in the Warcraft/Jass forum

TzalDadok

Reaction score
In the Freezing Field map I uploaded is also in GUI. That's the one I tried copying but didn't work. Please try copying :)

GFreak45

Reaction score
did you adjust the settings right? you need to make sure the spell ID is on the jass trigger (you can get this by pressing CTRL+D while selecting it in the object editor, it will replace the name with something like A001 or Aloc or something like that, then replace the part of the spell that says SPELL_ID or something to that effect (what it equals not the variable name) and replace it with the spell ID inside appostraphes, ie: 'A001' 'Aloc' etc

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Those two icons at the bottom left of each post add and deduct rep from the user who made that post. The little rectangles below a user's name in the post gives you a general idea of how much rep they have.

Smitty

Reaction score
Yeh, see the bottom of this post? Click the little star icon. Then give me rep >:-D because I'm nice *forced smile*

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
Careful there, Smitty. Some people give -rep for repbegging.

Smitty

Reaction score
Tongue in cheek, wasn't seriously expecting rep :( besides, rep doesn't actually do anything. Not that I know of anyway. How do I see how much rep I or others have exactly? Never bothered to look.

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
You can check your own in User CP, one of the links at the top. Hovering over the rectangles tells you roughly how much rep that person has, but you can't get specific amounts. Enough rep can grant you access to more features, like deleting your own posts, closing threads you've made, and editing that tagline below your username.

GFreak45

Reaction score
but the coolest part is access to the special member forums, and the fact that you can give more when you have more, ie: i give 3 rep per +, but in 20 more rep ill give 4 rep per +
i dont really care about rep much anymore since it doesnt really do much except slowly fill up and beef up my e-peen :p but it is nice to show others that their help is appreciated
PS. if you would like to inform newcomers of the rep system without rep-begging, simply +rep them on their first post with something like: Welcome to TH! or something to that effect

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.