freezing

E

evil hero

Hey guys, i recently got a gaming computer, my old computer was crap. My new computer has
1gb ram
geforce6600gt
amd athlon 3200+ 2.1ghz
soyo motherboard
soundblaster audigy 2 sound card
windows xp home

Anyway., to my problem. WIth my old computer
Intel pentuim 4 1.7 ghz
nvidia mx400
128(or 256 not sure)mb ram
not sure of rest

i could play desert combat mod fine, no problems. Altough my setting were on low, the game was fine.
I recently installed the gmae on my new computer, and its nothing but problems. My computer can run Half life 2 flawlessly, yet with desert combat or battlefield 1942 for that matter the game freezes up every 10 seconds for about 3 seconds, even with all settings to low. I have latest service pack, updtaed all drivers etc. Im extremely disappointed, because i like flying hte helicopters in DC, but it freezes as soon as i get up in the air and then i crash. All help is appreciated. prefereably soon as you can XD

E

evil hero

forgot ot mention i have the latest patches too, 1.6 and 1.61b

E

evil hero

Helpful bunch of people you all are. APrreciiate the help. pffft

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Heh, sorry for the late reply, haven't checked into this forum for awhile. Anyways, to your problem.

Make sure alot of your background programs are turned off so they're not hogging up your computer performance. Is it freezing when your online or on single player as well? If it's only online, it might be your connection. What's your connection and type and provider?

E

evil . her0

cable

Cable. Does it in single and multi player. No backround programs running.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.