Futurama is coming back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Yes, that's right, Futurama season 6 is coming in June this year:D

Plot(Spoiler alert):
It begins right where "Futurama: Into the wild green yonder" left of.
It turns out that the black hole they went into transported them right back to earth with the Nimbus following close behind them. Read the rest on the page.

Check out this sweet info:
http://theinfosphere.org/Season_6

I am one heck of a Futurama fan, I still watch the old episodes a couple of times a year in order:) This is the best news I have heard in a while now:D

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
WIN!

A NEW ANTHOLOGY OF INTEREST EPISODE :), i love the what if machine

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I've known that for some time, and damn straight it's sweet! I'm glad they were able to persuade the original voice actors to come back, originally they were going to do it with an all-new cast. The only one I've still got to watch is Into the Wild Green Yonder... I can just never be bothered picking up the DVD.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
@Lobster:
Yeah, those episodes are sweet :)
My favorite one so far still is the one with Bender floating around in space :)

@Wiseman_2:
Now I feel really sad for you:eek: You sir have missed out on a truly great movie:)
It is a serious must see:)

The only thing that has got me feeling a bit odd about the show/movies overall lately is the fact that Bender has started saying "Me, Bender" instead of just saying Bender:( He used to be egocentric but that is just a bit to much for my ears hearing that all the time. The worst part is that I can't figure out where or why he started doing that:confused:

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
What a pleasant coincidence that they would appear by Earth when they could have popped out anywhere in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.