futuristic gear room

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Very nice and detailed... Though ofcourse, further details can be added via skinning. I wonder how many polies that is. :p

Probably a little less than 35k. Amazing. Simply amazing. :D

G

guitarplay

Thanks for the compliments i appreciate them a lot.

its 21324 faces (polis) because its at adistance, the chair and server towers appear smoother than they are. and yea theres still a bit to do and more details to be added but im not going to use too many actual skins. more likely ill use bump (normal) maps and such to add texture and defenition.

That reminds me though if someone wants to come up with a sweet looking logo ill take it allong with a brand name to go allong. It can all either be in grayscale preferibly or if you wanna do color ill make it grayscale (for normal maps) and possibly use color for a skin overlay.

EDIT: this is what i mean by grayscale lgo or wahtever (its not to great very basic)

Attachments

• Nano_technologies.tga
    95.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Nano_technologies.jpg
    Nano_technologies.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 172

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Very Nice. I really like the style of the door. It adds that technical feel to the room.

G

guitarplay

Since im going away, Ill post the latest i have with some uv maped textures (skins) Tell me if you like the door and server towers. Towers are not to high quality skin but i like the simplicity of the door.

Im glad you like the door as well, i though it came out preety well also.

Attachments

• server_room.jpg
    server_room.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 192
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.