Game interface edit doesn't work ?

Yamuraiha

Reaction score
I've editted the amout of damage a specific kind of damage deal to a specific kind armor. I've also editted the game interface so that the tooltip would be right in the game, but it doesn't. Could anyone give me some reason which you guess it would be ? (Of course I checked in the box "Use custom" on top of the left side) When I start the game, only Chaos attack have the right tooltip, other kinds of armor and damage display as default. EDIT: I've just noticed sth, It's not that the tooltip is displayed as default, it's displayed as what I had editted but all the words after the comma is omited?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Maybe you changed the wrong field? Sometimes there are several similar fields with the same name that can be quite confusing. Try look closely.

Yamuraiha

Reaction score
Maybe you changed the wrong field? Sometimes there are several similar fields with the same name that can be quite confusing. Try look closely.

yeah, I see it, I didn't know which is the correct field so I changed all of them. Normally, there are three fields for each kind of damage.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.