Gematomorphosis

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Status of Suggestions: Working on a suggestion. Please wait for the next update before making one.

WillHostForFood
http://willhostforfood.com/?Action=download&fileid=70273

Twilight Phantasm
http://twilightphantasm.com/games.php?gid=197

image_197.jpg

Currently, gameplay is comprised of shooting down the red opponent whilst dodging all the shots that it fires back.

Concept
The premise of this game is different from what you would expect. Upon winning the game, you are expected to take a screenshot of the win image and then send it to me, along with 3 suggestions that tell me to change one thing on each of the following:

-The Hero (Any aspects including movement, abilities, looks, etc.)
-The Enemy (Same as above)
-The Game (Anything besides the Hero or Enemy)

And I shall do it! Your requests must be specific though. You cannot make general suggestions such as "Make the enemy harder", "Give the enemy a strong minion", or "create a menu".

Big list of restrictions

Specific
The request you make must be SPECIFIC. It must detail exactly how you want it to look, and cannot have more then one thing. If you have to use the word "and", you're probably making more then one suggestion.

Not extravagant
Additionally, the suggestions cannot be too extravagant. You cannot request "Make the background a forest". Making just a tree that you describe is permissible however.

Teaching the Hero/Enemy
Before you can teach the Hero or Enemy a move, first it must be able to do a more basic version of it. If you want it to hop left and right, it must first learn how jump. If you want it to go left and right, it must first learn how to walk. If you want it to shoot out a laser that will bounce off all the walls, it must first learn how to shoot a miniature bullet. If you want it to throw things, it must first have a feature that can shoot it (The only exception to this is the basic blue fire blast which they both start with) If you want to add a dynamic change of colors to the background, all those colors must first exist.

Only adding
You are not allowed to remove things that other people have already suggested, unless the removal somehow adds something newer in. In other words, you're supposed to be adding, not replacing or getting rid of.

First suggestion
If I receive suggestions from more then 1 person at a time, I will only take the first persons for that version of the game. In other words, whoever wins first gets theirs picked from any others.

No Copyrighted Songs
Any sounds or music you want to place into the game must be made by you.

Add to gameplay
One final temporary rule: At least one of the suggestions made must improve the gameplay in some way, besides a change to the looks.

Upon receiving the requests, I will change the game and then the process repeats! I won't tell people what the changes are. Mainly because that would ruin the surprise of it :p

You must wait for 5 other people to make changes before making an additional one.

Have fun.

thumb_197.png

Change List
Darzoz (Other Forum)
sasracer (Other Forum)
Ben (Other Forum)
Anon (Other Forum)
Skywind (Other Forum)

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Bumping this back up. A substantial amount of suggestions have been made, and likewise there are now a large number of new updates.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Essentially, this game works under a different premise then regular games. When you win, you can send me a screenshot and give me 3 suggestions as outlined by the restrictions in the first post, and then I edit the game to implement them. What you end up with is a game that never stays the same and slowly begins turning into something more. Here's a screenshot from version 1:

Gematomorphosis1.jpg

So the game has undergone a massive improvement so far. An example of 3 suggestions would be

-Hero: Get a top hat
-Enemy: Grow arms
-Game: Be able to pause

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Not completely sure what you're asking for then. What you do is beat the game, then give me 3 suggestions as outlined in the first post, and then I change the game.

If you're asking what you do inside of the actual game, then that's a bit more simple. You're a yellow player, and you shoot at the red player by clicking your mouse. At least, right now that is all it is. It's relatively simple as of now, and I'm hoping people will be able to collaborate to make it more complex, hard, and fun.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.