Model Giant Sand Worm

E

Element_Ice

Wow

Awesome model. With the Breath of Sand attk, how'd u make it come from head?:banghead:

CaptDeath

Reaction score
Nice Battle For Dune totally
dont know what that is look it up on you tube
it was the most epic rts just its old now

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Awesome model. With the Breath of Sand attk, how'd u make it come from head?:banghead:

In the test map, Look at the abilites in the object editor and take a look at all the pink text that I changed. One of them changes where it comes out of I think. Just copy the abilities from the map and paste them into yours much easier.

This thread has risen from the dead! wow.

El-Sevio

Reaction score
Hey there Sephiroth, I must admit this is one hell of a model. Especially that morph animation.

Would it be possible to get a model off you of simply ONE SEGMENT of the worms body, the tail and the head?? Individual, no animations or anything?

Looking to programme a very snake like movement with that creates the worm piece by piece, with the head always in front and tail at back. This can make it look like its sliding up and down, in a spiral, etc.

Ranzatsu

Reaction score
That is an awesome skin. A slight problem, (though this rarely happened) sometimes the sandworm wouldn't bring its head all the way down in an attack.
Besides that...awesome!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.