Sci/Tech Giant wind-blown ball rolls around and detonates landmines

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
They never said they were 100% sure. But what has this to do with the topic?
Well aren't "earth" much closer for them, to figure out how to find "dangerous landmines and other crap weapons dumps?" Well, anyway Let's see what the future holds ...

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Well aren't "earth" much closer for them, to figure out how to find "dangerous landmines and other crap weapons dumps?" Well, anyway Let's see what the future holds ...
So, what is your arguement? I can just see a random sentence with no direct connection to the post above.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
hey hey, for all we know some people might have been outside the solar system :eek:

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
For the record, seeing through the atmosphere and an absence of matter (or hydrogen, I dunno what space is made of to be honest) is a lot easier to figure out than seeing through the solid earthen crust of our world. For the record.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
For the record, seeing through the atmosphere and an absence of matter (or hydrogen, I dunno what space is made of to be honest) is a lot easier to figure out than seeing through the solid earthen crust of our world. For the record.

Space is a vacuum. Not really defined very well, but it's more or less empty.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Well the whole idea behind the "space mine" was to create a defensive barrier between earth and the other planets. But they forgot about Voyager 0 which tried to pass the field last year, after its expedition to an outer solarsystem. But got stuck on the outside. The redbull guy jumping was actually a federal agent warning the returning dpace explorers about earth. Trying to lead them away from the doomed planet, and symbolizing that with an epic skyfall suicide.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Man, I wish I knew what you were ranting about. I just got confused, though =/

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yeah I don't he think he finished the video. Which was pretty damn awesome I will add. Can you imagine being on that platform and seeing that? It would be so intense!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.