Google Wave - Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
I've got a few invitations left, post here or send me a PM if you want an invitation.
However, I'm not sending the invitations unless you have some reputation points. ( 200+ )

Also, when I give you an invitation don't try it out with me, delete me from your list and just find someone else to chat with. :rolleyes:

When posting, or sending a PM I need an email address to send it to, of course..

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
I've got a few invitations left, post here if you want an invitation.
However, I'm not sending the invitations unless you have some reputation points. ( 200+ )

Also, when I give you an invitation don't try it out with me, delete me from your list and just find someone else to chat with. :rolleyes:
When you want one, either private message me your email address, or post below.

A couple things to note... (ive done this "note" thing before. and people find it annoying. yet i will do it anyway, because.. i want to)

Ive already does this. Use the search function please.

As it is called a forum, that means all the people are together. In other words. You should give invitations to everyone. whether or not they have above 200 reputation. A clear example of that might be Nenad, who lacks reputation but has been here for about 3 years (or atleast registered) it besides. You told them specifically to not chat to you. So. it wouldnt matter.

When i handed out the invitations... i had about 18? 17? i dont remember. I handed them out to whoever asked. No matter who they were.
-

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
You told them specifically to not chat to you. So. it wouldnt matter.
I see reputation points as a maturity level, if you are registered on the forums for over 3 years without achieving 200 reputation points you're obviously not doing a helpful job here on these forums, don't you agree?

Since wave is invite only, I tend to give these invitations to people who actually have helped other people and really got nothing in return.

And on another note, when I give these invitations to random children on these forums how can I take their word for it that they won't message me either way?
You do realize that half of them don't even read the entire post, they tend to have issues with that.
Besides, what use is Google wave to them anyways, they merely want it because they can have it, not that they will actually use it.

No thanks, I won't waste my invitations on those people.

Then of course we have the people who are recently new to the forum, and if they are mature enough they know how to construct a PM worthy of sending over an Invitation.

I'm not an asshole, I just don't want my invitations and time to be for nothing.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I see reputation points as a maturity level, if you are registered on the forums for over 3 years without achieving 200 reputation points you're obviously not doing a helpful job here on these forums, don't you agree?

Yeah I totally agree.

(Looks at your rep and time here.)

I have invitations if anyone wants them without stupid restrictions PM me.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Eh, this thread has already been made, and it's obviously not working out well the second time around. :thdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.