Gravekeeper's Cloak Spell

~AMARANT~

Reaction score
Help me please with this spell. Who doesn't know this spell is from DotA (Necro'lic's). Cannot understand it trigger mechanics, so ask you for help.

jnZ

I
Reaction score
Ahm... what does the spell do? For all we know, it could blow up the world when cast. Please explain what it does -.-'

if i am not wrong here gravekeepers cloak increases the heroes dmg and hp regen/second depending on the amount of creeps that died next to your hero. the effect for every killed creep (for example +5dmg +0.5hp regen/killed creep in 500AoE arround hero) fades after some time.

~AMARANT~

Reaction score
Here, an explaination of this spell:
Gravekeeper's Cloak
Causes any damage taken by Visage to be reflected onto all enemies in a 800 AoE.

Level 1 - 5% of damage.
Level 2 - 10% of damage.
Level 3 - 15% of damage.
Level 4 - 20% of damage.

Mana Cost: N/A
Cooldown: Passive

jnZ

I
Reaction score
Nope only for visage, all the units in the 800 aoe will take damage, spell inclusive too. bump~

like i said, enemys dont take damage, allies heal for the amount of taken damage. look at the link i posted maybe it changed in a patch.

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ah, sorry I haven't played in a while. AMARANT you may have better luck in the JASS forum section its on
<-- side bar too

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
You just need to register the Visage Hero in a trigger with the event 'Unit Takes Damage' and then pick units in 800 AOE and heal them according to the damage.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.