Guildwars

S

SneakySpidy

Hello, I wanted to buy Guildwars because some of my friends are advertising it to buy it because its a good game ; On the Graphics and the Gameplay.

ive done googling and ive found some information about the Guildwars but can some of you inform me about the Chars, and stuff.

Like what Chars i could the best pick ; like Worrior, Necromancer/Monk
i mean what proffecions i can choose to make a powerful char.

and how i do work my way up in Quest's and stuff.:)

Help is always Welcome ; Thx anyway for reading

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You should check this link out

http://www.rpgstars.com/

This site is by one of TheHelper.net Admins - it is our Guild Wars Affiliate. It is actually the oldest remaining Guild Wars fansite and has tons of information on the game as well as a number of fan forums specifically for Guild Wars. You should check it out.

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
Heya SneakySpidy :)

Yeah, I can try to answer questions, here or there.

In general, there are three chapters, Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall. All three chapters relate to three different regions of the same world, but with unique plotlines, characters, cultures, architecture, monsters, and more. Additionally, each subsequent chapter adds new player professions along with the related skills, and attributes for each.

Since Nightfall is the most recent chapter and I'm currently in the midst of a major overhaul of the design and development of the site, we currently have less information about Nightfall than some of the other fan sites, but this will change come the New Year.

In the meantime, we do recieve occasional visits from the friendly ArenaNet staff, ad they do seem to make reports about our member comments to those who can make changes.

New members are always welcome at RPG Stars. :)

S

SneakySpidy

Heya SneakySpidy :)

Yeah, I can try to answer questions, here or there.

In general, there are three chapters, Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall. All three chapters relate to three different regions of the same world, but with unique plotlines, characters, cultures, architecture, monsters, and more. Additionally, each subsequent chapter adds new player professions along with the related skills, and attributes for each.

Since Nightfall is the most recent chapter and I'm currently in the midst of a major overhaul of the design and development of the site, we currently have less information about Nightfall than some of the other fan sites, but this will change come the New Year.

In the meantime, we do recieve occasional visits from the friendly ArenaNet staff, ad they do seem to make reports about our member comments to those who can make changes.

New members are always welcome at RPG Stars. :)

Thx this makes my vision about guildwars mutch better, ive seen the site and it helped me alot to, thx for the reply

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
Well, Im going to Team Arenas like now.

My name is Ripper Of Face.

Im'a Rt/Mo (SM)

Gimme a wisper, any of ya, I'll play a few with you.

Btw dude Guild Wars is pretty cool.

You gatta play it to understand it, it's a new breed of RPG.

G

Garofoli

Elementalist/Necromancer All the Way! One of the best undiscovered builds. Fire/Blood!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.