RPG Hack And Slash

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
General information
Hey folks, i've started my own project for the first time! I am very excited, about this, and hope that there is some users out there that wanna be a part of the project!
Well, the name of the RPG, is Hack And Slash. It is a basic RPG.
I've only mate a little bit of the HUGE map so far, and only one hero.
And no spells yet, and a few items.
So as you can se this is a new started project.

I want this RPG to be up to Level 99.
The heroes should have 3 skill trees, 8 abilities per skill tree.
there should be a damage system which shows the DPS (damage per second)
and shown damage done "as for example floating text."
Shows the Damage, and Healing, and Crits.

Recruitment?
It would be really awesome if some very nice and helpfull peoples out there would like to join the project.
I would need
Peoples to work on the terrain,
spells, heros, weather SFX etc.
Peoples to modify custom icons,
Peoples who can find a good "story" so the gameplay would make much more sense,
Peoples who can make questes.

Here is a few screenshots of what i've done so far:
http://img341.imageshack.us/i/screen1rl.png/
http://img842.imageshack.us/i/screen2u.png/
http://img17.imageshack.us/i/screen3dt.png/

Feel free to drop a Comment, ;)
- Eskemoenn aka. SmK1337.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Hey.

Looks like a nice project. I wouldn't mind helping with triggers, heroes, even icons to an extent. At the same time, I want to know how much you've thought about this map. For one, you're planning on making an RPG and yet have no hint as to the general story?

I have a couple of other ideas about things like the skill system, inventory and so on, but I'll wait till we're both sure that I'll be helping on this project before I start blabbering :p.

Btw, the screenshots look nice, but some of the terrain definitely needs some work.
GJ so far, but there's a lot of work that needs to be done.

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
nic pics..... :cool: i think i would like 2 work on the quests and the story which u should probably at least have some ideas about.. quick questions :confused: u called it hack and slash....... 1st why, any unique reason?.... 2nd once u have a plot which it revolves around won't the name just be random....

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
I just gave it the name Hack And Slash since i am extremely horrible at comming up with names and stories, but the name can be changed its not that important :)

- Awesome to hear that you wanna work on the storie and the questes, check your PM :)

- You too moridion :)

-Eskemoenn

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
ok 4 some reason i cant reply to your pm :banghead:...... so ill do so here yea i hav msn and ill add u but i only have and use it on my mac....... which doesn't have warcraft and worldeditor like my regular pc so you if u need to send me versions of maps to see and work on just pm me normally! :thup:

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Good luck in your project
Most likely you will not able to complete this project, no offense
Because this is your first, you are inexperienced
And you must be very motivated....
And prepare the fact that most people helping you are not so active in your project and sometimes give up on this project

Eskemoenn

Reaction score
First of all i am not inexpirienced, i've been making warcraft maps for 3years or more.
Its my first project that i offers others to join thats actually what i ment, but i didnt wrote that so you didnt knew :)

- And thanks, hopefully i will find the motivation to finish it all :) :p

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
First of all i am not inexpirienced, i've been making warcraft maps for 3years or more.
Its my first project that i offers others to join thats actually what i ment, but i didnt wrote that so you didnt knew :)

- And thanks, hopefully i will find the motivation to finish it all :) :p

Then Good luck
And did any of the warcraft maps completed in the 3 years or more?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.