Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2012)

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
This looks good. Kind of remainds me of snow white and the huntsman a little, the style anyway. The cast looks pretty decent too.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
So what we're gonna do now that all books are movies, comics are movies and old movies are now new movies is grab Hans Christian Anderson and WHAM! right in the childhood!

Still, as ^^^ above me stated, Snow White and the Huntsman was good, this actually looks pretty good. I shall sees it soon!

Oh, I totally thought this was going to be stupid when I heard about it. Saw the trailer and I shut my mustache.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Hmmm, Huntsman had some pretty cool parts in it, and it was visually quite intense, but overall was just decent for me. What I hope is for this to be a great movie. However, what it probably will be is some good, fun action filled with mediocre acting and bad writing. But I am hoping.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
My thing with Snow White was that some of the acting was bland. It wasn't even the actors' faults, too. Their lines and characters were just not very deep.

But then again, it's a kid's fairy tale... Very hard to put depth where it was DESIGNED to be pretty up front.

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
Saw this and it was absolutely amazing. They did a really good job twisting it to make this movie.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
It was a bad film. Very stupid.

But the action was fun. And that's what counts.
If only the writing was better, I think Jeremy and Gemma did and could've done great with better material. The effects were solid and the action sequences were nice. Just still kinda' stupid. But I liked it for what it was.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Well yeah, it was all for the action hah. I enjoyed the action but besides that, it could've been so much more!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.