Help me now

gwcadu942

Reaction score
Well im working on my new map (rpg) and im having dificalities with a trig that i'm trying to add. Well like the 1 in twilight's oprg when you type -enter you enter the dungeon along with anyone else that is in the region. can anyone help?

:(:(:(

Faust

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Inappropriate thread title, and you also asked this once in an other thread.
Please read the rules.

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
like the faust said, you asked before, abd thread title..
and actually someone answered your problem before,,

gwcadu942

Reaction score
help me trigger

help me trigger :banghead:,Well like the 1 in twilight's oprg when you type -enter you enter the dungeon along with anyone else that is in the region. can anyone help?

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Haha. And u totally ignored the first 2 post after ur question. Look pal, if u nid any queries, u can continue posting at ur old thread. If u created a new thread becuz u didnt understand wad i meant, or u dunno how to do it, just post, ask for the triggers, ill be more than glad to help u. But dun ignore ppl whn they try to help u. U can even pm me if u wan the triggers.

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 8 (Pink) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 9 (Gray) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 12 (Brown) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (X1) owned by (Triggering player)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (X2))

X1 is the region the unit is in
X2 is the region you want to move/teleport the unit to
In case you do not know how to make a region, go to World Editor and go to the Region Palette on the right hand side.

gwcadu942

Reaction score
Haha. And u totally ignored the first 2 post after ur question. Look pal, if u nid any queries, u can continue posting at ur old thread. If u created a new thread becuz u didnt understand wad i meant, or u dunno how to do it, just post, ask for the triggers, ill be more than glad to help u. But dun ignore ppl whn they try to help u. U can even pm me if u wan the triggers.

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 8 (Pink) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 9 (Gray) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
      • Player - Player 12 (Brown) types a chat message containing -enter as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (X1) owned by (Triggering player)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (X2))

X1 is the region the unit is in
X2 is the region you want to move/teleport the unit to
In case you do not know how to make a region, go to World Editor and go to the Region Palette on the right hand side.

:banghead::banghead::nuts:
rofl
like? my is erro D:
Trigger:
  • Enter
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_UGroup = (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Temp_UGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Region 012 <gen> contains (Picked unit)) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Temp_UGroup2 = (Units in Region 012 <gen> matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True))
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Temp_UGroup2 and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Set Temp_Point = (Center of Region 013 <gen>)
                  • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to Temp_Point
                  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point)
            • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Temp_UGroup)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Temp_UGroup2)

skyblader

Reaction score
First, there is no triggering unit. Only triggering player. Replace owner of triggering unit with triggering player. I wonder why u made it so long... Ur trigger works once u make the changes, i tink ur trigger is leakless. :D But if u wanna save some space and shorten ur trigger, at the if/then/else part, dun nid to set the unit into a unitgroup again, just test for the if, then set the temp point and move picked unit.

skyblader

Reaction score
Where what?
Anyway, I'll post the trigger.
Trigger:
  • Enter
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_UGroup = (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True))
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Region 012 <gen> contains (Picked unit)) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Temp_Point = (Center of Region 013 <gen>)
                • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point)
            • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Temp_UGroup)

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
why do you make the triggers that long?
it really isnt nessecary with all these if/then/else.. i cna give the code for one without all these.. in 2 seconds..
Trigger:
  • Enter
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_UGroup = (Units in Region 012 <gen> matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to (Triggering player)) and (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)))
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Temp_Point = (Random point in Region 013 <gen>)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Temp_UGroup)

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Huh skyblade a triger cant have 2 events for that triger to work al players must type -enter at the same time and that is imposible

skyblader

Reaction score
Huh skyblade a triger cant have 2 events for that triger to work al players must type -enter at the same time and that is imposible

Are u serious? U dun even knw tht works? Ok pardon me. Tht is so unexpected from someone tht i admire, someone thts pretty good in triggers. Not to insult u either, but it works. If more than 1 event are under event, any one of them happening would fire the trigger. Ive used it so many times and it works.

Gtam

Reaction score
Sory my bad but i thouht that it cant work but sory on my part again

skyblader

Reaction score
I dont tink u nid to be sorry, everybody needs to learn right, but i tink i shld for... u knw... kinda insulting u... But I guess, hope u get it :D it works.

Gtam

Reaction score
U cant bump ur not the last to post or 24 hrs

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.