Help: Perm Transform

BadWolf

Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering how you can make an ability that makes the unit transform permanantly and makes him start at lvl 1 again so. Pretty much i wanna know how to use an ability and create another unit with abilities different to the original ones, and also i need the ability to not be able to change back like robo-goblin. Pretty much like evo tag except you gotta learn ability.

TY in advance

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
If you want the hero to change upon learning the ability, use:

Trigger:
  • Transform
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Transform
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Evolved Hero using The old unit's relative life and mana
      • Hero - Set (Last replaced unit) Hero-level to 1, Hide level-up graphics
      • Hero - Modify unspent skill points of (Last replaced unit): Set to 1 points
      • Selection - Add (Last replaced unit) to selection for (Owner of (Last replaced unit))

If you want it to have to cast the ability first, base the ability on any instant-cast spell and use:

Trigger:
  • Transform
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Transformed
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Evolved Hero using The old unit's relative life and mana
      • Hero - Set (Last replaced unit) Hero-level to 1, Hide level-up graphics
      • Hero - Modify unspent skill points of (Last replaced unit): Set to 1 points
      • Selection - Add (Last replaced unit) to selection for (Owner of (Last replaced unit))

These will keep the unit's items, too.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
You could use Crow Form / Bear Form, then remove the spell from the hero after casted and set the hero level to 1?

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Destroyer skill don't work? Oo'

This seems to be logical, as long as you remember to set the hero's level back to 1. I'm not sure if it would keep the held items, though. But Destroyer form is irreversible (Unless you change it) and having control over when your hero changes is nice; I don't think it could be exploited for a pinch heal or something, so try this and see how it goes.

DioD

Reaction score
replace with triggers is way to do it.

every transformation skill keep original forms data.

DioD

Reaction score
you must set dependency for both units, initial form and next, also after death in some cases unit return to original form, ever if ability is removed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.