RPG Help Please

SickSailer

Reaction score
Hello I am quite new to map making and I am making a RPG I'm having quite a few problems with quest triggers eg. Satyrs killed 1/10, then it goes up to 6/10 then just stops.

Basicly you choose Orc, Night elf, Human or Undead as your starting character ( Only Orc and Night Elf have been added atm ) then once you reach level 20 (not confirmed yet) you pick an upgrade of your character eg Orc-Beserker or Shaman. I have almost finished my first town, the town of Antrich and just started my second, the city of Gorth. I hope at the end there are going to be plenty of dungeons and quests to do but I just need some help to get it up and running

So can you please help me by just posting here and what you can do, and I'll PM you the link to my map. Like I said I's very new and under construction.

thanx SickSailer

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
Is it? More like in the right section for now. You just need more information and screenshots so that people can understand your project better and help you in it.

His problem is that his trigger doesnt work - I helped him in WE Help and fixed his problem, but it does belong in WE Help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.