Help With Double Damage.

massive

Reaction score
uhm im making a td and i want to make a shop that sells various things like double damage etc and i dont know how to make it...
so basically i got this..
Double Damage
Events
Unit - A unit Uses an item
Conditions
(Item-type of (Last created item)) Equal to Double Damage
Actions
Unit - Add Double Damage Aura to (Triggering unit)
Wait 20.00 seconds
Unit - Remove Double Damage Aura from (Triggering unit)
how would i give the unit the ability?because i used command aura and changed damage percentage to 100%.are there other ways?
thx

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
why not use upgrades? you can set upgrades to give towers 100% more damage

TomTTT

Reaction score
why not use upgrades? you can set upgrades to give towers 100% more damage

Yeah, but it's not for sure a tower and it might be for only single unit at a time. I would maybe use hashtables, just cause i like experiencing with it, but you can use Roar as said before.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
What's wrong with the current method? It looks perfectly fine to me. So long as Command Aura is set to be an only self targeting aura.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
In item form +__+ Like a regular Scroll of Teleport, except instead of teleporting, it is Roar.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
yes but how would i sell the ability roar to the buyer and when he uses it once it will be gone?

There is already a scroll of roar, look through the items. No need to trigger anything, just change the icon and descriptions as you see fit.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
What's wrong with the current method? It looks perfectly fine to me. So long as Command Aura is set to be an only self targeting aura.

I quote myself.

There shouldn't be any issues with Command Aura, you could even put it inside a disabled spell book.

massive

Reaction score
uhm does using Add ability to triggering unit give they unit the ability?because if so i did that but nothing happened.and i tried using the scroll of beast which i think u meant but the towers didnt have any effect.

massive

Reaction score
uhm it would be perfect if someone could do it in a demo map to show me because im not too sure..:thup:

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
uhm does using Add ability to triggering unit give they unit the ability?because if so i did that but nothing happened.and i tried using the scroll of beast which i think u meant but the towers didnt have any effect.

Give it a modified version of Command Aura? :rolleyes:

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I don't understand, it works perfectly fine. Scroll of the Beast uses Roar (item) ability. Change the targets to Self, Building and you got you're spell with no triggers whatsoever.

massive

Reaction score
I don't understand, it works perfectly fine. Scroll of the Beast uses Roar (item) ability. Change the targets to Self, Building and you got you're spell with no triggers whatsoever.

the targets cannot be changed to building.i cant find buildings there..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.