Help with jump spell.

Mullit

Reaction score
The spell is called meteorain. What I want to happen is the caster jumps up to the centre of an AoE, he does some casty animation, some meteors fall from him damaging the units below, the hero lands at the center point of the AoE.
Im not sure about how to go about doing this and wondered if someone could help me make it. It would be great if someone could make the spell for me but I'd rather make it myself so I can make similar spells in the future.
Any help on this would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Well please be more specific on what do you need help with.
What kind of jump? Just raising the unit intro the air?

Mullit

Reaction score
I want the unit to jump from wherever he cast from to the centre of the AoE, it doesnt have to look pefectly realistic, just goos enough so it looks like he jumped there in someway or other. The bit i need help with is how to get the centre of an AoE spell as a point to move to, and the triggering to get it to look like its jumping.

I tried a basic jump trigger to move the unit up then down again with the set height action. But this didnt work, all that happened is the unit played its cast animation for the spell.
So basically what im asking for is a rough trigger for the spell so i can tweak it to my liking.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
In that case you might as well find Vexorian's spell factory useful. It features a jump template that is rather easy to modify.

Mullit

Reaction score
hmm, looks interesting I will have a play with it and post back if i still have problems. thanks for the link.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.