Got aphrodite yet? otherwise:

Code:
(Cytherea) - (Aphrodite)
Model: Sorceress

Primary Attribute:[Intelligence]

<Abilities>

[Enchant]
Description:
Gazes into the eyes of an enemy, completely mesmerizing it. Stuns for a few seconds, creeps will switch side to fight for Aphrodite when the duration is over.
Channeling
Level 1 - Channels up to 2 seconds. Max level 4 creeps.
Level 2 - Channels up to 3 seconds. Max level 6 creeps.
Level 3 - Channels up to 4 seconds. Max level 9 creeps.
[i](If Not Triggered)[i] Based On: Aerial Shackle + Charm

[Myrtle Petals]
Description:
Fills the air with dancing myrtle petals, causing all nearby enemies to drowse.
Slows enemies, if a unit stays to long it will be put to sleep, sleep breaks on attack.
Last 15 seconds
Level 1 - 40/20 % attack/movement speed reduction. Falls asleep after 8 seconds. 
Level 2 - 50/25 % attack/movement speed reduction. Falls asleep after 7 seconds. 
Level 3 - 60/30 % attack/movement speed reduction. Falls asleep after 6 seconds. 
[i](If Not Triggered)[i] Based On: Endurance Aura + Sleep

[Heart Sting] (Passive)
Description:
Each attack that Aphrodite performs will hurt the target emotionally due to the fact of actually being attacked by Aphrodite. Deals additonal damage that stacks up.
Level 1 - 10 damage per attack
Level 2 - 20 damage per attack
Level 3 - 30 damage per attack

[Divine Beauty] (Passive)
Description:
Units that attack Aphrodite will feel doubt in their hearts, slowing their attack speed and causing them to deliberetly miss some of their attacks.
In addition, a unit that actually kills her will attempt to perform suicide when it realizes it's action, damaging it for 500 dmg.

[i](If Not Triggered)[i] Based On: Drunken Haze

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
I need a replacement for Heart Sting Lol, because I don't see Aphrodite as a hard-on killer.

hasslarn

Reaction score
-bump

Code:
(Hercules) - (Half-God)
Model:Arthas (Wielding Frostmour)

Primary Attribute:[Stength]

<Abilities>

[Strength of the gods]
Description:Sence Hercules is a son of Zeus he gets the strength of gods making him mutch stronger.   
(If Not Triggered) Based On:Berserker

[Gods Speed]
Description:Hercules charges at hes enemys making them stunned.
(If Not Triggered) Based On:Needs to be triggerd i think

[Stone Throw]
Description:Hercules throws a big stone at hes enemys dealing (X) damage and stunning them.
(If Not Triggered) Based On:Rock throw abillity that the mud golems got

[Ultimate: Half-God]
Description:Sence hercules is a half-god he can turn into a god for some sec and making him higher damage and stunned.
(If Not Triggered) Based On:Avatar

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
what is the name of that poison dude that lies in a cave and dips his arrows in a wound? The guy that gave poison that killed Paris (or was it Hector? or Akilleus? :eek:)

Anyways... please give me the name ;)
Code:
([Insert Name of that Guy Here]) - (Infected)
Model: Skeletal Archer

Primary Attribute:[Agility]

<Abilities>

[Poison Arrows] (Passive)
Description: Dips his arrows in his infected wound, making all shots infecting enemies, slowing them and dealing damage over time. As he takes more damage, the wounds opens, exposing the arrows to a greater amount of poison.
Level 1 - slow by 5% deals 8 + 2% of lost hp per sec for 5 sec.
Level 2 - slow by 10% deals 10 + 3% of lost hp per sec for 5 sec.
Level 3 - slow by 15% deals 12 + 4% of lost hp per sec for 5 sec.

(If Not Triggered) Based On: Slow poison + triggering

[Pit Dweller]
Description: As a person used to living in a cave, [Insert Name of that Guy Here] moves with great stealth. Turns invisible but slows movement speed, first attack will cause additional dmg. Also gives the passive ability to become invisible when standing still at nighttime.
Level - 1  -45% movement speed. + 100 damage. 3 seconds to stealth
Level - 2  -35% movement speed. + 175 damage. 2.2 seconds to stealth
Level - 3  -20% movement speed. + 280 damage. 1.4 seconds to stealth

(If Not Triggered) Based On: Windwalk, Spellbook + Shadowmeld

[Contagious Nature] (Passive)
Description: Majorly infected by the poison in his wound [Insert Name of that Guy Here] infects nearby enemies with disease. Also spawns a disease cloud that deals massive damage on death.
Level - 1  5 dmg per second for 30 seconds. 2.8x the amount on death.
Level - 1  8 dmg per second for 30 seconds. 3.4x the amount on death.
Level - 1  11 dmg per second for 30 seconds. 3.9x the amount on death.

(If Not Triggered) Based On: Disease Cloud, Disease Cloud (Unit) w ability Disease Cloud + triggering

[Death's Needle]
Description: Takes one arrow and jabs it deep into his wound, covering it with the most lethal poison. The arrow will poison target unit, damaging and slowing depending on hp lost.
Channels for 1.5 seconds, deals 150 damage to himself. 900 range.
Deals (40 + 5% of hp lost) damage per second. Also slow movement speed by (30 + (5 x every 1/10 hp lost))%. Lasts 25 seconds

(If Not Triggered) Based On: Any missile ability that leaves a buff, acid bomb prob best option.

BTW: A better name for Aphrodite's ability "Enchant" would be "Mesmerizing Gaze", Also the passive that makes her killer take damage should stun for 1 second, making the text "No... what have I done?" appear before the damage comes. :)

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
what is the name of that poison dude that lies in a cave and dips his arrows in a wound? The guy that gave poison that killed Paris (or was it Hector? or Akilleus? )
I'm pretty sure that Hector killed Achilles. I know that Hercules has poison arrows. I know that a centaur tricked Hercules' wife into poisoning his cloak so that Hercules would die.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Zeus was know to be quit a lecher, so you could add women unit's to random points in the map and trigger it to where if he comes into a certain range of one of them they spawn a demon or some thing. But make it a random chance if the owner of zeus will get control of the unit or neutral hostile will.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Also, don't forget that all of the gods have the power to shape-shift at will.

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
(Pandora) - (Box Keeper)
Model: Warden (the unarmored type)

Primary Attribute:[Intelligence]

<Abilities>

[Release Hope]
Description:
Summons Hope to turn the tide of battle, heals all targets with hp below 40% and damages all enemies with hp over 80% in a 600 AoE.
Lvl 1 - 175 heal/damage
Lvl 2 - 260 heal/damage
Lvl 3 - 345 heal/damage

(If Not Triggered) Based On: Triggered

[Release Plauge]
Description:
Summons Plauge to aid her in battle, fights for her until death.
Lvl 1 - 450 hp, 3 armor, has damaging poison attack
Lvl 2 - 550 hp, 4 armor, has damaging and slowing poison attack
Lvl 3 - 650 hp, 5 armor, has damaging and slowing poison attack, has plauge cloud

(If Not Triggered) Based On: Summon Misha

[Release Revenge]
Description:
Summons Revenge to darken the minds of a group enemy units. If an affected unit is attacked it will not stop until it has attacked back.
Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 1 - Units will keep going for 3 seconds or until landed 1 attack.
Level 2 - Units will keep going for 4 seconds or until landed 1 attack.
Level 3 - Units will keep going for 5 seconds or until landed 2 attacks.

(If Not Triggered) Based On: Triggered

[Pandora's Box]
Description:
Releases Revenge, Plauge, and Hope and gives them additional bonuses. Also releases Spite, Dispair, and Envy.
Revenge - Lasts 1 seconds longer
Hope - Heals/damages for an additonal 75
Plauge - Receives 35% increased movement and attack speed
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dispair - Slows enemies by 15% for (number of enemy hereos - number of allied heroes) nearby.
Envy - Grants allies the chance to steal gold on attack if attacked hero has more gold than the attacker.
Spite - Increases the attack speed of nearby allies but makes them take damage per second.
(If Not Triggered) Based On:

Do I win a towel if I submit 5 heroes? :p *having too much fun* :D

J

Jim

Heya i am Greek and . . . you are in the right way :thup:
The original medusa's skill should be as the female wizzard's in dota :) {it makes them rock (of ice)for x secs] when they look at her but thats a bit hard.However/Anyway i don't know anything about those things (new triggers for spells etc.) xD but i am pleased to learn.Sorry for my bad english :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.