Hide Terrain Issue WC3

nolabel

Reaction score
You know how when you're about play a custom map in WC3 and you have the "Advanced Options" tab when you select a map, and in that tab there is the Visibility setting for the map?? Well my question is: How can I make a custom map that uses a fog setting that is exactly like if you were to go into that tab I mentioned and select "Hide Terrain".

Basically my goal is: When someone plays this map I'm making and they leave it on "Default" in the Advanced Options/Visibility settings, that they still won't be able to see anything unless it's explored first, including on the minimap. Like as if they were playing with it on "Hide Terrain". Does that make sense?

Anyway how can I do that?

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
i believe these options are under scenario or gameplay constants, but i havent actually looked to find them (no editor available)

nolabel

Reaction score
I figured it out. It was one of those things that you go hunting for and over look it like 20 times until finally you give up and than that's when your eyes notice the answer that's been right infront of you the whole time.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
lol hate that... like when you are looking for your keys and they are in your hand or your pocket? i feel like a dumbass when i do that hahaha

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.